Friday, March 30, 2012

"Bonaparte ave & Aiken st" "Juggs Out!!!"

    You hear stories about when people were getting money, from Teckwood, Hanover Place, Magnolia Projects! Well on Bonaparte and Aiken st. I seen it with my own eyes and smoke it with my own lungs, these Dudes had a Beast down there and had so much of it they was practically giving the Crack Away for Free! Brown Juggs size viles filled with Crack for two years straight! Had the whole Harford road going crazy from Dusk to Dawn! I stumbled on this Strip/Trapp by accident one night just driving around looking for something(drugs) and wound up changing my Brand of Crack!!! I'd been in that area before, I would always see girls walking the track(prostitution) around there, so I figured something worth while must be close by but I didn't have a clue!

    So I turned up Aiken about a block down it was like New jack City out there,Night of the living Base Heads, A Mcdonalds late night drive through after a club lets out! 2am 3am 4am 5am 6am they was out there Rockin and the Fiends was coming and exiting from all four corners of the block! They had to be doing anywhere from $15-$40 thousand a day and night! It was constant and it opened my eyes to how many people was smoking crack and put aside their anonimity to come down there and possibly run into someone they knew, went to school with, work with, church with, even family memebers! These dudes had the best deal in town and I never saw to many police! With a 24hr strip/trapp though, I'm sure the police got discouraged too!

    It was like "THE WALKING DEAD" out there! An if it was slow(no customer traffic) then that just ment the neighborhood was out of money, You could'nt exuast these dudes supply! I don't know how they ran into this connect(supply of drugs) but the had alot of coke/crack and was filling up these Jug style viles! Sometimes it would be a rock so big you couldn't even get it out! You'd have to save it to you got home to get the rock out with some tweezers or something! The coke was pure they say crack is fleeting but these hits stayed with you a little while. It was good, strike your lighter take a hit you could taste the Sweet coke aroma in your mouth instantly knowing it was good! Then one day two year later it was all gone! Same guys, Different product, Smaller packaging? Go around there its still jumping 24hrs a day! It never died. Dealers and Crack still come and go but it ain't been the same since "Juggs out"!!!

No comments: